If you're a Southwest Michigan business, you're aware that high quality candidates can be difficult and time consuming for businesses to find. MRC Community Employment can help by linking employers to the untapped labor market of individuals with disabilities. MRC Community Employment uses highly detailed assessment and matching tools to assist our customers in finding pre-qualified, local talent, at no cost to the business. Our Employment Specialists will consult with your organization to learn about your unique needs and then pre-screen candidates who meet your production and quality standards, as well as fit within your organizational culture.
There are many no-cost benefits to working with MRC to fill your labor needs:
- Consultative analysis to identify areas of opportunity to save time or money in your organization.
- Optional working interview to ensure that the candidate is the right match for the job.
- On the job training provided by MRC Employment Specialist.
- Continued follow along support to ensure that you are satisfied with the placement.
- Additional on the job training available at any time.
- Recognition as a diverse, community-minded organization
For more information on how MRC Community Employment can be a workforce resource for your organization, please contact Heather Barsy, Director of Community Employment, MRC Industries, 269-343-0747, ext. 243.